Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spaghetti Cheese Bake

If you hate spaghetti, please keep reading! I'm not a fan either but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this casserole! And who wouldn't? It has the word "bake" in it! That's how you know that a casserole will be good! My mom gave me this recipe and I make this often. You see, it is so easy to make the day before and pop in the oven when you get home from work.
  • 8 ounces spaghetti (half box), cooked and drained
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 cups milk
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
  • 1-28 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
  • 1-2 cups Mozzarella cheese
Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Lay spaghetti in bottom of pan. Mix eggs and milk and pour over spaghetti. Sprinkle parmesan cheese to your taste on top of spaghetti. Mix browned ground beef with spaghetti sauce. Put on spaghetti. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Let set 10 minutes before serving.

***If you make this ahead plan to bake for 50 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Iam making this tonight for dinner! Already did the beef enchilladas! Big hit!!:-)
    Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I am so glad to hear you are trying some of these recipes! I love those enchiladas and I love this spaghetti bake! They are in my top 10 favorite dinners!

    ReplyDelete