Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My First Blog Post

My first post. Wow. Exciting. I opened this blog awhile ago and have been hesistant to do anything with it. It's kind of a big commitment! So... here I go! I have been wanting to start this blog because 1.) I love to cook and bake, 2.) I love to freeze or prepare meals ahead of time for busy days, and 3.) I love to share my recipes with family and friends. With each main dish I post I plan to indicate whether it can be made ahead or frozen or if it should be cooked the same day. For those of you who read other cooking blogs you may be disappointed by mine. I am not a picture taker. Maybe I'll learn some day. Food photography is not my thing... yet. Just trust that my recipes turn out and they look nice in a dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment