Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's New Around Sarah's Sweets and Cooking Spot!

I have spent numerous hours trying to figure out how to organize my blog so that if you want to find a recipe for chicken you can click "chicken" and it will pull up all my recipes for chicken. Every other blog has this feature and I wanted mine to as well! Finally I figured it out with the help of my friend Abby. It is this nice little feature called "labels." After she explained it to me it still took me 20 minutes to figure it out. Now my blog is organized so you can use it like a cookbook. I know that I am super behind on posting recipes. I will try to get caught up so you can start trying new recipes too! Enjoy the new "label" feature and special thank you to Abby to getting me with the times!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah. Thank you so much for sharing these recipes. I am now sharing your BLOG with my daughter in law (the one with 4 kids) and she is really enjoying it. I don't do a lot of baking but you can be sure I will!! Plus I love Chicken and Rice Casserole. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, I'm so glad you are enjoying the recipes. Thank you so much for sharing my blog with your daughter in law! I want people to enjoy good food and try new recipes! I hope you continue to try some of my recipes! :-)

      Delete