Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peanut Butter Brownie Bites


This is a sneak peek at what I am serving at a party tomorrow night! I have been wanting to make these for awhile but really have not had a chance. I was so excited about the results that I had to share them immediately. I know you have seen these all over Pinterest so I decided to give them a try. If you can make box brownies, you can make these!
  • 1 box of brownie mix and all ingredients called for on the box
  • creamy peanut butter
  • peanut butter chips
  • chocolate chips (I used mini chips because I had an open bag in the cupboard)
Start by mixing the brownies according to package directions. Grease a mini muffin pan and pour brownie batter in each space filling about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool for about a half hour and remove from tins. Smooth some peanut butter on each brownie. I mixed the chips together in a bowl. Dip each brownie into the bowl. Store in a airtight container until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment